AIM
CsHeIxNyK

PMP Blog 2 PMP Blog 2

In a nutshell...

This definitely ranks on par with Zone hentai demos. Still, I suggest you make some changes to your lifestyle i.e. diet, wardrobe, vernacular, artillery, in order to stay buoyant in the arms race of Newgrounds. As of this moment, the Tankmen still could squash you with their hypothetical dicks. Nene, who is perpetually younger than you, wears a purple dress, and has herpes, is responsible for every death that has ever affected you simply because her suicides are frame-by-frame more explicitly profound than your jibba-jabba.

Don't get me wrong. You have the potential to be powerful. I will be looking forward to seeing how you come to master your talents. Do not try to look for me. I do not exist. In time, if you are so lucky, I will find you.

~Keyser Söze

Pyramus and Thisbe: ETM Pyramus and Thisbe: ETM

i get it

i believe you are an artist. Everything in that flash is there for a reason. The references are hilarious and the themes are great. Your animation and drawing skill are top notch also. This is a tasty flash.

FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)

Very funny and great animation. With just a mouse and you mind, a couple of programs, and excellent voice casting, you have made a hot flash. Kinda like the hot flashes from menopause, but better.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

A Step in the Right Direction

The chat is currently down right now for whatever reason, so I'll use the time to write up a review.

I've seen this chat grow from its infancy, when it was buggy, unstable, and spammy, to a developed, streamlined operation in a matter of only a couple of weeks. A lot of dedication and hard work went into this, and was made possible not only by Poder, but the charismatic users who stuck by it and made it into an interesting place.

There are a couple of gadgets and incentives lying around, like the profanity filter and the opportunity to have your quality artwork seen as a background, and discussed by dozens of NG users in real time.

The radio serves as a great icebreaker and a way to keep people connected not only to each other, but also to the musical artists who work so hard to get noticed.

A Big But:

What has kept the chat alive for as long as it has survived is its active supporters, as well as a Moderator and developing team that makes bold efforts to innovate. The chat won't be on the front page forever, and without that status, it may very well fall into obscurity. If there's a strong desire now to keep it running, there's much to be done to keep it extraordinarily memorable, and very clearly in sight.

Signing off,
Cs

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

Speed

As most of the compliments and criticisms have gone through regurgitation, I'd like to address a feature of the game that may have been overlooked. For those who believe the hero of the game still moves to slow, you can use your slash technique to transport you from one end of the screen to the the other in only a matter of seconds, whether or not you actually hit an enemy. In fact, you can scroll to the extremes of the field, drop your slash and actually see our samurai run from one end to the other.

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

not enough time to...

Hmm...I am satisfied. You have a nice girl selection. You have also outdone yourself by giving us the source of the girls you found. Very funny and well compiled. I can't believe you met some of the girls, which brings me to some obvious questions...

Swedish Humour Swedish Humour

Go Joe!

This is my first art critique on Newgrounds EVER. I suppose you should be honored that I started with you! And what a challenge this one is. Swedish. Tap. Tap that. I would. After we turned off the sun.

But seriously! How curvy and pervy. Oh Joe, I lurvy. Keep up the titillating work, dear.

BizarroJoe responds:

Oh, you Chink! (And not "chinpo", eh? don't get confused.) Thank you very much for taking a look at my art! Sorry for taking so much time in responding, though...
Glad you liked this one! I'll try to make more art soon, don't worry! So long!